The Australian Institute of Commerce and Technology is a reputable registered training organisation based in the CBD of Perth, providing quality education within the VET sector. Our goal is to change people’s lives through education and training.
In line with our ongoing growth and continuous improvement, AICT is looking for an energetic and passionate VET Business Trainer who wants to take their career to the next level.
Your tasks will include course delivery, adhering to Standards for RTO 2015 compliant requirements, updating and developing new/existing assessment tools, maintain accurate student records, mark student assessments and mentor and counsel students who are at risk in a professional capacity. Excellent time and project management skills together with a can-do attitude and the ability to work as part of a team are all attributes we consider necessary to be a success in this position.
To meet the criteria of this role you will must have the following qualifications :
- Completed TAE40110 or TAE40116
- VET qualifications to teach BSB CIV, Dip and Advanced Diploma
- VET/Industry currency in business administration
- A minimum of 2 year experience in delivering VET courses
Desirable attributes include the following :
- Excellent communication, organisation and writing skills
- A team player with a desire to achieve and deliver
- A passion for people, education and teaching
- Available to work night shift from 5PM to 9PM
Interviews will commence now.
Should you be the successful candidate, we would like you to join our team in June 2017.
Send your resume (with transcript and the selection criteria ) to email@example.com .
Advantages of working with AICT
- Perth City next to Myer
- Team work and spirit of innovation
- One of the biggest RTO/CRICOS providers in WA