Students must have all the following:
Academic Requirements or Qualification Pre-Requisites:
- be over 18 years of age at the time of course commencement
- secure an appropriate visa that allows them to study in an Australian Registered Training Organisation prior to course commencement
- supply their own laptop with Microsoft Office software e.g. Office 365 Personal that includes Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- supply their own laptop that is capable of connecting to WIFI and ability to surf common search engines such as Google
- have subscribed to a paid Internet services provider in Australia or have access to an Internet services network.
- There is no academic requirement for this course.
- To gain entry to this course, students must have successfully completed year 12 or secondary studies in the applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 11* or 12 qualification (*Subject to the country Assessment Level) or completed a Certificate IV in the same Training Package or an Australian nationally recognised VET courses of the same level or higher of a different training package.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Student applying for this qualification must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.0 (overall band) or an equivalent exam result recognised by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Australia.
If student does not have IELTS but have equivalent English language proficiency level then one of the following criteria can be used as a guide but subject at the point of student application:
- TOEFL iBT test score band of 35 equivalent or above;
- PTE Academic band score 35 equivalent or above;
- Completion of a full-time course in an Australian RTO in a Diploma course or above;
- Satisfactory completion of the ESL course /English language course or satisfactory completion of 4-10 weeks ELICOS from a National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) Accredited English Institution with an IELTS score of 5.0
Students who successfully complete this course may progress onto a range of Advanced Diploma or Graduate Diploma courses for which they may be eligible.
AICT does not guarantee job placement for students on successful completion of the course. Historically, indications confirm the increased probability of career advancement for the majority of students. Examples of potential job opportunities within industry include:
- Business Development Manager
- Business Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Information Services Manager
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager